Great job today everyone!
6.9 Lab Closure and Analysis Questions (Due April 23, 2014)
1) What is the difference between acids and bases?
2) Which solution was the most acidic? Which was the most basic?
3) Consider the juice items tested, what conclusion can you make of their pH? What conclusion can be made about the cleaning products (soapy water, windex, and baking soda)
4) What have you learned that would help you make more accurate predictions if you were given a new set of samples?
5) If you were to squeeze a few drops of lemon juice into your tea the colour may change. What do you know about acids and bases to explain what happens?
Chapter 6 science test Friday (April 25, 2014)
1) Know your vocab from the chapter!
2) Difference between mixtures and pure substances
3) Examples of different mixtures and pure substances
5) Consider the reason we put salt on sidewalks on an icy day
6) Properties of acids and bases
If you have any questions let Ms. Ho know :)
See you tomorrow!